The Shadow 750 Spirit's style is classic cruiser. But with a sportier attitude. Featuring a low 25.7-inch seat, beefy V-twin and long, lean lines stretching to its 21-inch front wheel for a vibe that is classic “dragbike.” With Honda's reputation for quality, this is a bike you'll enjoy for years of trouble-free riding. And you get it all with one very reasonable price tag. The Shadow 750 Spirit. The performance is pure Honda, the spirit is pure sport.
Here's a machine that's perfect for cruising city streets as well as exploring back-country roads—the Shadow® Spirit 750 C2. Honda has brought together a big-bike look, distinctive street-rod styling and a muscular V-twin engine—now including the sophistication and metering precision of Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI). And it all comes wrapped up in a surprisingly affordable package.
A Lot of Spirit.
The 750 V-twin in the Shadow Spirit produces surprising torque and get up and go. Thanks to Honda's meticulous engineering.
Get the Low Down.
A low seat height gives you comfort and confidence because it lets many riders put both feet flat on the ground at stops.
Strong, Silent Type.
The Spirit’s durable and virtually maintenance-free shaft final drive ensures smooth, dependable power delivery to the asphalt. No hassles, no grease flying everywhere. Just smooth, quiet power transfer.
Don’t be Fuelish.
One of the best things about the Shadow Spirit? Its awesome fuel economy. How good? How about a 56 mile per gallon? Now that’s Honda smart!
2013 Honda Shadow Spirit 750 ABS VT750C2A Key Features
•745cc liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin
•Super-low 25.7-inch seat height
•Anti-Lock Braking System
New for 2013
- New Ultra Blue Metallic Flame color joins Black. (ABS model available in Black only.)
- Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Honda Genuine Accessories†
- Touring Accessories: Leather Saddlebags (studded/fringed/plain), Synthetic Leather Saddlebags, Leather Tank Belt (studded/plain), Leather Front Pouch (studded/fringed/ plain), Leather Touring Bag (studded/fringed/plain), Saddlebag Liner Set
- Chrome Accessories: Light Bar, Spotlight Visors, Backrest with Pad (tall/low), Backrest Trim (tall/low), Rear Carrier, Passenger Grab Rails, Radiator Guard, Allen-Bolt Inserts (5mm/6mm/ 8mm), Driveshaft Cover
- Billet Accessories: Master-Cylinder Cap (fluted/V design/neo-retro/chrome), Swingarm Pivot Cover Set, License-Plate Frame (fluted/V design/neo-retro)
- Additional Accessories: Digital Audio System, Cycle Cover
† WARRANTY: Because we're so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine accessories, we're pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.